Registered Data Protection Officer
with the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO)
Reference No: Z1514480
Collected Personal Data
Name & email address
Purpose of collecting data
To provide occasional* updates about upcoming talks and the planned Photogenealogy book and business
*no more than once per month
In line with General Data Protection Regulations Ann Larkham promises to:
1. Never share your personal data with anyone unless required by law.
2. Process your data under the legal basis of Contract, Consent or Legitimate Interest.
3. Never process data that is not needed.
4. Ensure that procedures are in place to keep your data secure.
5. Only use your personal data to provide help or send occasional updates.
7. Allow you to see, correct or delete your personal data.
8. Allow you to restrict or object to the way your data is processed.
9. Notify the relevant authority and individual(s) concerned within 72 hours if a notifiable personal data breach occurs.
If you have any queries or concerns please contact me
If you are unhappy with the way I have processed your personal data you can contact the ICO directly.